Terms and Conditions of Purchase
Effective Date: September 1, 2017
Store Policies – 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics
This web page contains our policies and procedures for making purchases on 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics On-Line Store. Feel free to contact us at 1-844-SCUBA-20 if you have any questions about our products, services, or policies.
SALES TAX POLICY
PAYING FOR YOUR ORDER
GENERAL INFORMATION AND MISPRINTS
USE OF SCUBA EQUIPMENT
CONTACTING US WITH QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS
We collect state sales tax when shipping to the state of Georgia in accordance with Georgia law. Please note that to comply with all states tax laws, we will be changing our policy soon. Shortly, most states will require that we collect and pay tax for items purchased/shipped to any address in their state.
- We accept the following Credit Cards: MasterCard, VISA, Discover, and American Express.
- We also accept PayPal. PayPal orders will be shipped to verified accounts only to the verified address on your account.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. Stock is subject to prior sale.
- Out of stock items that can be back-ordered will be back ordered and an email will confirm your expected delivery date. If you are not able to accept the delivery time based on the back ordered status, please let us know by return e-mail and you may either cancel your order or change it to another item.
- We reserve the right to cancel an order if an item is priced incorrectly.
Items purchased using Paypal checkoutis not eligible for discounted shipping. Each system uses a different method of calculating shipping, and those methods will be used to determine the shipping charge for your purchase.
- All in-stock orders will be shipped within 2 business days unless otherwise noted during checkout.
- Shipping time: Our standard shipping is through USPS parcel post. If you need to receive your order in less than 4-7 business days from when you pay for your order, you may order your products with expedited delivery and will be charged extra for shipping so that it reaches you when needed.
- Delivery to carrier constitutes delivery to customer.
- 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics will refund Shipping Charges when the carrier has failed to meet the delivery commitment and issued credit to 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics. The decision made by a carrier regarding a claim for refund is final.
- Customer must be sure to communicate correct shipping address on your order. All shippers charge a $10.00 fee for incorrect addresses. These fees will be transferred to the customer, only if the customer provided the incorrect ship-to address.
- Shipping Company (USPS) will NOT accept special shipping instructions from 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics other than "Ship To" Name and Address. Any special instructions for shipping are not transferred to the shipping company.
- Exchanges through the mail are also subject to this shipping fee. If we are shipping your order out of state, it is not subject to Georgia - 7% sales tax.
International Shipping Policy
20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics is not currently accepting orders for shipments outside of the United States. We ship to all 50 states. Please check back in the future.
Expedited Shipping Policy
For an additional charge, you can choose expedited delivery to and from every U.S. address, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Just select from the shipping options when checking out.
At 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics.com, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. We offer a return policy to ensure your complete satisfaction. To return an item, just follow the directions below and we’ll take care of the rest for you and apply a refund or exchange. Our policy and directions are:
Within 21 days and all items to be returned are in new condition with original packaging, there is a 100% credit or refund on any item that qualifies for return.
- For items between 21 - 90 days and the items are in new condition, we will e-mail to you a certificate code for 100% of the purchase price that can be used to purchase any product we sell on the 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics website. This policy applies to all items that are eligible for return.
- Some items in our store are not eligible for return or exchange. The reason is to promote hygiene; therefore, we do not accept any item for return or exchange that goes in your mouth, on your hands or your feet. Wetsuits and articles of clothing such as rash guards and t-shirts are returnable only if they are completely unused and returned with original packaging. Furthermore, books and educational materials of any kind are non-refundable.
- For items returned due to improper fit, please specify the correct size. While you will pay for the return shipping, we will ship the new size at no charge if the new size is the same price and if the original is returned brand new (not used except for trying on for fit). The size replacement policy is valid only for the first 21 days.
- In fairness to both of us, we expect the buyer to pay the shipping and handling charges to return your item and we will pay the replacement-shipping costs.
- Contact us for a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) – call us at: 1-844-SCUBA-20 to get started. You must include the RMA which we send by email in your package for us to recognize and apply the correct action to your return.
- Pack the item(s) securely. All returned products must be in the condition they were received in as well as in their original packaging. Please remember to include all warranty cards and manuals. Any opened CDs or DVDs, missing packaging or missing warranty cards or instructions will result in denial of the refund. In this case, we will contact you by email and you may select to have the item returned to you or a credit for any items sold on the 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics web site.
- Please note that any equipment that is used – even once cannot be sold by 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics and may not be returned.
- For replacement of defective equipment, we will ship the replacement at no cost after your return is received.
- In the event of any questions or problems with your order, or if the product received was defective or damaged, please contact our Customer Service Department within 14 days of receipt. We will make every effort to resolve the problem as quickly as possible. Customer Service can be reached at 1-800-SCUBA-20 Monday through Friday 10 am - 4 pm Eastern time or by emailing us at email@example.com.
By placing an order you're making an offer to purchase items from our catalog or web site. All purchases are ruled by the laws of the State of Georgia, which will apply to this transaction as well as to any dispute that could arise.
20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics makes no warranty, either expressed or implied, of merchantability or fitness for any purpose or use, and none shall be implied by law. Final determination of suitability of any item sold for the use contemplated by purchaser is the sole responsibility of the purchaser, and Seller shall have no responsibility about such determination.
If you don't agree to these terms, then please do not submit your order – or if it has already shipped, don't open the package. Send it back to us within five days by UPS Ground Service, and we'll give you a full refund of your purchase price, less shipping and handling.
20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics promises excellent service and highest quality at the lowest price that we can offer.
We make every effort to provide you with an error-free catalog and website. If there is an error, we are responsible for correcting the misprint or pricing to reflect the current status. Pictures are provided for illustration purposes only, and may not be exact. Illustrations are provided to display the products, and may include items not necessarily included in the purchase price or that are available for an additional cost. Colors and patterns displayed are provided by manufacturers and may not include the most recent changes by that vendor.
Specifications may change from the manufacturer without prior notice to 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics. And some products may be discontinued without our prior knowledge. All items offered for sale are subject to availability and if an item is no longer available we will make every attempt to contact you prior to the planned ship date.
Use of Scuba Equipment
We at 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics realizes that SCUBA carries certain risks and wish to ensure your safe use of equipment purchased from us. Equipment sold for use underwater are sold with the understanding that they shall be used only in accordance with manufactures recommendations for use un underwater SCUBA activities and that the user is a certified for SCUBA.
WARNING: Do not install unapproved products on any regulator or other device sold for underwater SCUBA use. Only use products that meet or exceed CE, CGA or DOT approval. If there are any questions about approved products, please call our Toll-Free number advertised on www.20000LeaguesScuba.com for advice.
Unlike many internet stores, we are an authorized dealer for every item sold on our web store, however 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics does not provide direct warranty service. All items are sold with 100% of the original manufacturer’s warranty. However, should you require warranty service please contact either the manufacturer or a local manufacturer’s warranty service provider.
If you have any questions about 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this site, please contact us by sending a letter to:
20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics, LLC
5184 McGinnis Ferry Road
Alpharetta, GA 30005