OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVER COURSE
We are proud to offer training from SDI and PADI, the two Premier Dive Training agencies worldwide. Ask our staff about our programs.
Learning to Scuba Dive with us is Easy as 1, 2, 3.
STEP 1: Study your Internationally acclaimed Home-Study Program.
STEP 2: Learn all of the necessary skills and safe diving procedures to be a comfortable, confident diver in both the classroom and pool
STEP 3: And -- save the best for last! Let’s go Diving! Your open water weekend completes your Open Water Diver certification.
The Group Open Water Diver Course is a completed over 2 weekends. This course is open to Students (Age 15 & up), and to Juniors (ages 10-14). Our Open Water group classes have a limit of 6 students to maximize time with your instructor.
Each class package includes:
All Open Water Diver Courses include:
- Online eLearning course - Open Water Scuba Diver Course.
- Instructor review sessions in our classroom to ensure your understanding of the key concepts.
- Equipment sizing and orientation.
- 3-4 pool training sessions to learn and practice all SCUBA skills with our instructor.
- Instructor time for your Open Water Certification dives (travel/diving fees additional).
- Use of 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics rental equipment in the pool including SCUBA regulator, computer, buoyancy compensator, tanks and weights.
- PERSONAL MASK, SNORKEL, FULL FOOT FINS and BOOTIES Package with Equipment Bag and Mask Defog and Scrub (yours forever!).
- Personal coaching to help you select a total diving system that meets your budget and is perfect for you.
- PADI eLearning is in addition to the prices below and can be purchased by clicking on the PADI eLearning link above.
|Group Open Water Diver Course Fees||
$ 749.95 includes Open Water Diver Equipment Package (SDI)
$ 849.95 includes Open Water Diver Equipment Package (PADI)
Semi-Private Open Water Diver Course
(2+ students with private schedule)
|$ 899.95 Includes Open Water Diver Equipment Package|
Private Open Water Diver Course
(1 student with private schedule)
$ 999.95 Includes Open Water Diver Equipment Package
Open Water Certification Dives
Local (2 days):
Regional Shore Dives (Florida):
Prices May Vary Depending on Site and Schedule. In general, the following approximate pricing applies.
$ 199.95-$249.95 in lakes and dive quarries (summer and early fall only)
$ 375-399 per student (time of year and location dependent)
$ 499.00 per student. Depending on trip location and time of year, costs may slightly
To Reactivate your PADI certification, click here:
All of our Open Water certification dives include tanks and airfills, weights and dive site or dive boat fees.
Your diving system of Regulator, Dive Computer, Gauges, BCD and wetsuit may be either purchased or rented. On your certification weekend, you will complete a minimum of 4 open water dives with your instructor to become certified. Dive sites vary monthly so please check with your Instructor to help you select an open water certification dive location that is best for you!
*Hotels are not included in above rates.