OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVER COURSE
Learning to Scuba Dive is Easy as 1, 2, 3.
STEP 1: Study your Internationally acclaimed Home-Study Program. Also schedule your Private Orientation. The SDI Student Manual includes study guide questions at the end of each section to help you retain your new knowledge and test your retention.
STEP 2: The second step of your scuba adventure is academic and pool training, which includes all academic/equipment reviews as well as “confined water” training in a conveniently located heated pool. During your SDI Open Water Diver training sessions you will learn all of the necessary skills and safe diving procedures to be a comfortable, confident diver.
STEP 3: And -- save the best for last! Let’s go Diving! The third step of your fantastic adventure is the most exciting of all! Satisfy your urge to submerge! Your open water weekend includes two days with four or five dives offered at a local destination.
The Group Open Water Diver Course is a two-week course. This course is open to Students (Age 15 & up), and to Juniors (ages 10-14). Classes have 3 to 4 academic sessions in our store on weekends and move to the pool on Saturday and Sunday for 2 consecutive weekends (2 Saturdays and 2 Sundays) to apply what you learned in the classroom. Our group classes have between 4-6 students.
All Open Water Diver Courses include:
- Online eLearning course - Open Water Diver Course.Knowledge learning at no additional cost.
- Instructor review sessions in our classroom to ensure your understanding of the key concepts.
- Equipment sizing and orientation.
- 3-4 pool training sessions to learn and practice all SCUBA skills with our instructor.
- Instructor time for your Open Water Certification dives (travel additional).
- Use of 20,000 Leagues Scuba and Aquatics rental equipment in the pool including SCUBA regulator, computer, buoyancy compensator, wetsuit, tanks and weights.
- PERSONAL MASK, SNORKEL, FINS and BOOTIES Package with Equipment Bag and Mask Defog and Scrub (yours forever!).
- Personal coaching to help you select a total diving system that meets your budget and is perfect for you.
Open Water Diver Equipment package:
Your course fees include your personal equipment - Mask, mask cleaner
and defog, Roll-Up Snorkel, standard Scuba boots and fins and a mesh
duffel. The equipment package cost of $349.00 is included in your
course fees. Various upgrades are available at additional costs. Its yours to keep and dive with after your certification is completed.
|Group Open Water Diver Course||$ 699.95 Includes Open Water Diver Equipment Package|
Semi-Private Open Water Diver Course
(2+ students with private schedule)
|$ 899.95 Includes Open Water Diver Equipment Package|
Private Open Water Diver Course
(1 student with private schedule)
$ 999.95 PER STUDENT Includes Open Water Student Equipment package
Open Water Certification Dives
Regional Shore Dives (Florida):
Regional Boat Ocean Dives:
Prices May Vary Depending on Site and Schedule. In general, the following approximate pricing applies.
$ 375-399 per student (time of year and location dependent)
$ 499.00 per student
All of our Open Water certification dives outside of the local area includes 2 nights double occupancy hotel, tanks and airfills, weights and dive site or dive boat fees.
Your diving system of Regulator,
Dive Computer, Gauges, BCD and wetsuit may be either purchased or
rented. On your certification weekend, you will complete a minimum of 4
open water dives with your instructor to become certified. Dive sites
vary monthly so please check with your Instructor to help you select an
open water certification dive location that is best for you!