Spend a full week in Dive Paradise! Don't
miss out on this BUCKET LIST dive destination!
Truk Lagoon is one of the most famous dive sites and we are pleased to offer this one week trip.
THERE ARE ONLY 3 spaces left so book soon!
What is included
- Transfers to and from the
airport at the beginning and end of the charter for those arriving and
departing on charter schedule.
- Double occupancy accommodations
on board for seven (7) nights
- Private head, shower, and sink
in each cabin
- Your own air conditioning
control in your cabin
- Fascinating wreck and night
- Guided dives, if desired
- Warm towels after dives
- Six (6) amazing days of diving,
with up to 5 dives per day
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner as
well as snacks
- All beverages INCLUDING beer
- Spacious entertainment center
with loads of movies, games, and books
- Use of your own dive locker
while on board
- 30% Nitrox Fills for Certified
- Filled Tanks, Weights, and
- Chuuk diving permit, taxes, and
fees associated with diving Truk
What is NOT included?
- Chuuk departure tax ($ 20)
- Airfare (approximately $ 1700-2300)
- Hotel Stays (at least one night required before departing Truk)
- Equipment rentals
- Dive Courses
- Optional land tour on departure
- Tips for boat crew
$500 non-refundable deposit is due upon registration
$1575 is due by April 3
Remainder is due by August 3
Divers on this trip must be at least ADVANCED OPEN WATER CERTIFIED.
Nitrox is highly recommended
if you intend to dive the deeper wrecks. Max depth in the lagoon is 130 feet.
We will have one day of diving outside the lagoon with the opportunity to dive
wrecks at 160 feet (must be tech and decompression diving certified). These dives are optional. Shallower dives will be
Since we will be diving in a remote part of the South Pacific Ocean, DAN
Medical and Trip Insurance are highly recommended.